" A year from now you may wish you had started today "

18 July 2011

What Successful People Say About Failure


"Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration".
- Thomas A Edison

“No man is ever whipped until he quits – in his own mind.”
 - Napoleon Hill



Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, only this time more wisely.”  
- Henry Ford 
                                                           “If you have made mistakes, even serious ones, there is always another chance for you. What we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down.”
- Mary Pickford

                                                           “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” 
- Michael Jordan             
                                                             "People fail forward to success"
-Mary Kay Ash     
                                                                   "The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials."
-Chinese Proverb

"I believe God is managing affairs and that He doesn't need any advice from me. With God in charge, I believe everything will work out for the best in the end. So what is there to worry about."
-Henry Ford

“My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with your failure”.
- Abraham Lincoln





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment